Staff morale has a HUGE impact on student achievement, relationships within your school and the successful implementation of change. High stress levels have a negative impact and costs the school more in relief staff. A happier staff leads to better results!
Each week you will receive a ready-to-use one page article to share with YOUR staff. The articles provide professional development and practical strategies to reduce stress, cope better with change, work effectively with others and improve their work-life balance. The articles are written by experts, especially for staff in schools and are provided as both PDF and WORD files.
The articles provide staff with…
- strategies to reduce stress
- skills to better use their time
- develop a more positive attitude
- work better with others; and
- improve their work-life balance.
School leaders use a variety of strategies for sharing the articles with their staff. The articles can be printed (colour or black & white), included as part of your staff news, emailed to staff, put on noticeboards, displayed in staff rooms or included in electronic staff notices (we’ve even seen them pinned up behind the toilet doors!)
The better informed your staff are, the better they will cope with challenges & change
Join the growing movement of over 700 schools across Australia, New Zealand and internationally who are keen to boost staff morale and reduce stress through the Happy School program.
Happy School Membership Inclusions…
- weekly, ready-to-use professional development articles to share with all staff – both teaching and support staff.
- access to the Member’s only bank of over 250 articles
- up to 96 FREE postcards to celebrate World Teachers Day in October
- 4 Limited Release Happy School Posters to display in your staff room
Your investment in on-going professional development is $395 + GST for 12 months membership.