Reduce Teacher Stress And Boost
Staff Morale In YOUR School TODAY
- Teacher stress and staff morale have a HUGE impact on student achievement, relationships within school and job satisfaction.
High stress levels have a negative impact on everyone and costs the school more in relief staff. Bringing back the balance is important and YOU can do something about it. A happy school staff leads to better results.
- Would you like your school staff…
- to be less stressed
- have better staff morale?
- to be more optimistic and have a more positive attitude?
- to get more satisfaction from their work?
- Teacher burnout is a significant issue in schools.
Happy School articles are ready-to-use, single A4 page articles for school leaders to share with staff aimed at boosting staff morale and reducing teacher stress.
They can be included with staff communication on a weekly or fortnightly basis.
The articles provide staff with strategies to reduce teacher stress, better use their time, develop a more positive attitude, work better with others and improve their work-life balance.
- Each Thursday you will receive the article to share with your school staff.
The articles can be used in a variety of ways to reduce stress by better informing staff.
The articles can be printed as part of staff news, emailed to staff, printed for noticeboards or posted on electronic bulletin boards – whatever your strategy for communicating with staff.
The articles are provided as PDF files and are ready to print in colour or black & white.