Not already a Happy School member?
Start improving staff well-being and boosting morale in your school today with a no-obligation Free Trial of Happy School Articles.
Each week you will receive a ready-to-use one-page article to share with YOUR staff. The articles provide professional development and practical strategies to reduce stress, cope better with change, work effectively with others and improve their work-life balance. The articles are written by experts, especially for staff in schools and are provided as both PDF and WORD files.
Included in your annual subscription are:-
- weekly, ready-to-use professional development articles to share with all staff – both teaching and support staff.
- access to the Member’s only bank of over 150 articles
- up to 96 FREE postcards to celebrate World Teachers Day in October
- 6 Limited Release Happy School Posters to display in your staff room
Annual 12-month membership is $495.00+gst
The articles provide staff with…
- strategies to improving staff well-being
- skills to better use their time
- develop a more positive attitude
- work better with others; and
- improve their work-life balance.
School leaders use a variety of strategies for sharing the articles with their staff. The articles can be printed (colour or black & white), included as part of your staff news, emailed to staff, put on noticeboards, displayed in staff rooms or included in electronic staff notices (we’ve even seen them pinned up behind the toilet doors!)
Join the growing movement of over 700 schools across Australia, New Zealand and internationally who are keen to boost staff morale and improving staff well-being through the Happy School program.