Start reducing teacher stress and boosting staff morale in your school today with a no obligation, 5 Week Free Trial of Happy School Articles. These ready-to-use, single A4 page articles are designed for school leaders to share with school staff. Each article is on a different topic and is specifically written for staff in schools.
Topics covered in weekly articles include…
- dealing with difficult parents
- managing teacher stress during report writing times
- managing email usage
- behaviour management
- and over 100 more topics
The articles provide staff with…
- strategies to reduce stress
- skills to better use their time
- develop a more positive attitude
- work better with others; and
- improve their work-life balance.
Each week during the FREE trial you will receive the article to share with your staff.
The articles can be printed off…
- as part of staff news
- emailed to staff
- printed for noticeboards; or
- posted on electronic bulletin boards
- whatever your strategy for communicating with staff.
The articles are provided as PDF files and are ready to print in colour or black and white.
Articles Are Written By…
Here are just some of the 31+ contributors and experts to the Happy School Newsletter from a wide range of disciplines and backgrounds, writing on a variety of topics and specialities.
Here’s what our subscribers are saying…
“These are fantastic – thank you for sending them out.”
– Principal, Woodridge North State School.
“These articles are being very well received by staff. Keep them coming.”
– Principal, Ferny Grove State School.
“I love sharing these with staff. The feedback has been awesome.”
– Principal, Harris Fields State School.